Please raise an RMA request by agreeing to the terms and conditions below, required for return of all items to Optimum Drives regardless of the reason for return:
- Goods must remain undamaged and must be returned in their original condition, including all accessories, manuals, software, and warranties originally in the package.
- Upon receiving your RMA number, you must securely repackage the goods in the same condition they were delivered to you, preferably inside the original outer box. A restocking fee of 25% may be applied if the original box is marked or damaged in any way.
- Refrain from writing directly on the outer package/box.
- Make sure that the RMA number written on the outer package/box is clearly visible, failing to do so will result in rejection of the package.
- Using a label, clearly write the full address of Optimum Drives on the outer package/box.
- Once goods have been received and tested, we will return the replacement item to you within 10 days of receipt of the faulty item.
- Please note that any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be notified within two days of receipt of the items.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If goods are visibly damaged upon receiving, please be sure to sign the goods as damaged with the courier and contact us immediately at or email or phone. In any such case, we request you report the damaged goods to us within two working days of delivery.
The following reasons, included but not limited to, can invalidate hardware replacement:
- Against the information provided on the RMA form, the good is not faulty.
- If the item has been tampered with or is physically damaged.
- If a wrong software is being used
Optimum Drives reserves the right to charge 25% restocking fee, if there is damage to the original package, or if the package’s component and accessories are missing.
To learn more about our return policies and for any queries, please reach out to us via phone or email.